Saturday, September 17, 2011

Party!

(Me with Lucas's Dad at the Party)
There was an annual party for the post office workers. We didn’t want to go because we had to pay for it, like $50 each. Lucas’s boss and dad (who also works in the post office) finally talked us into going. By the end of the night we realized why it costed so much, and it was worth it. We started at 9pm with hor dourves; mostly, meats, cheeses and wine. I tried not to eat too much because I knew dinner was coming, but it was all really good. Dinner started around midnight, which was definitely something knew for me. We had chicken cordon bleu with roasted vegetables. I was pretty much at my limit when they came out with a second dish- steak. It tasted really good, but I couldn’t eat it, so I passed it on to Lucas who enjoyed it very much. Then we had ice cream for dessert. I did manage to eat that J. Around 1:30 a comedian came on stage, and entertained us. Actually, I should say entertained them, I didn’t get much out of it. Later a few speeches were made, thank yous were given and then the real party began. There was a dance and an open bar (we just danced!) Later on a chocolate fountain was put on display and we dipped everything from fruit to candy to more ice cream! I was all partied out by around 3 am, but the party kept going. Around 5 am, they served an early breakfast and the party was officially over!

Coworkers of Lucas



No comments:

Post a Comment