Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I thought I would end up skipping Thanksgiving this year because I didn't want to do it alone, but I ended up with alot of gringos here to celebrate it with. We had four Elders from the states and my new friend Linda who is also an American who ended up marrying someone from Rivadavia!
Lucas got to cut the turkey for his first Thanksgiving! He was a little nervous but did a great job :)


I was impressed that were able to have a traditional thanksgiving. We found a turkey, had stuffing, creamy potato casserole, and even had some cranberries!

I even managed my first homeade pumpkin pie!


1 comment:

  1. I just found out today that you have a blog...and I was excited! I'm way impressed by your pumpkin pie. I still haven't attempted to make one. It looks like you had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner too!

    ReplyDelete